How to redeem – Complete Guides
1. Redemption Email received by student
2. Once materials are redeemed and you can choose any language you’re familiar with.
3. You can also choose what device to start using the materials on. You may then change to any other devices later on.
Are you using a Computer?
- Visit https://apps.padi.com/scuba-diving/ematerials
- Log in using the Email address and Password you set up during the redemption process
- Click on View to access your Materials
Download the Free PADI Library App onto your device via the App Store
Open the PADI Library App and Click Sign In. You will need to enter the Email address and Password you set up during the redemption process
- Download the Free PADI Library App onto your Device via Google Play
- Open the PADI Library App > Click the Menu Option > Click on Sign In. You will need to enter the Email address and Password you set up during the redemption process
- The Menu Option is different for all Androids – below is an example of where you may find the Menu button to then Sign In, it may also be located by tapping on the button to the left of your home button.
Where are the Knowledge Reviews?
The Knowledge Reviews are at the end of each chapter, you just needs to click the arrow at the bottom to turn each page to find the Knowledge Review.
Invalid URL Message?
If you are using a work computer you may receive an ‘Invalid URL’ Error Message when opening up the Manual on your computer. This is due to your Firewall blocking the unexpected IP address. You will need to use a personal computer to open the manual.
If you have any issues with the digital material and you can’t figure out what’s wrong you can always email [email protected] and they can assist you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]