Experience scuba diving under the direct supervision of a PADI Pro. Take your first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 ft. For children who are at least 8 years old.
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. Have a party or celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker event with friends and family.
A child must be 8 years old or older. Kids must be comfortable in the water, but no prior experience is necessary. Parental approval is required.
- Conducted in Singapore pool
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
- Have lots of fun.
- Min 8 years of age
- Use of all scuba equipments
- Instructor Fee
What You Will Do
- Pool tryout – 2 hours
Keep these in mind
All PADI Training Courses are to be completed within six (6) months from the enrolment date. Deferment or extension of validity period will not be granted for any PADI Training Course regardless of medical or personal reasons. No refund in full or in part will be given upon expiry of the validity period. Kindly refer Full Term & Conditions.
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.
What To Bring
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here