Following the completion of your Freediver/Advanced Freediver course with PADI or any other training agency, the best way to improve your skills is by doing some open water freediving training. Since our groups are maximum 4 freedivers per buoy and training sessions last 1.5 hours in the water, you will have plenty of time to practice!
The waters around Tioman have depth for any level of training and coaching by our instructors will allow you to progress to greater depths safely and confidently.
- 2D1N PADI Freediving Open Water Tranining
- Not more than 4 students per course
- Flexible dates to suit your schedule
- No min. pax to sign up
- Min 15 years of age
- PADI Basic Freediver certification or equivalent from a recognized training agency
- PADI International Freediver certification
- PADI Online Material for all 3 PADI freediving training levels
- Use of all equipment
- 2 open water training sessions
- Instructor Fee
- Beverages (beers)
- Marine Park Fee – RM30
- Meals excluded
- Insurance Cover
What you will do
6:30am – Depart Singapore Flyer Bus Terminal
11:30am – Board the ferry at Tanjung Gemok Jetty
1:30pm – Alight at Tekek Jetty, Tioman Island.
1:45pm – Pick up by land transfer pre-arranged by ScubaDo
2:00pm – Check in to accommodation
3:00-4:30pm – Open water training session 1
6:00pm – Dinner, Free and Easy
7.30am – Light breakfast
8:30-9:00am – Basic stretching workshop
9:00-10:30am – Optional Fun Diving
12:30pm – Lunch
13:30pm – Leave ScubaDo to Tekek Jetty
2:30pm – Board Ferry from Tekek to Tanjung Gemok
5:00pm – Depart back to Sg by coach
Keep these in mind
All PADI Training Courses are to be completed within six (6) months from the enrolment date. Deferment or extension of validity period will not be granted for any PADI Training Course regardless of medical or personal reasons. No refund in full or in part will be given upon expiry of the validity period. Kindly refer Full Term & Conditions.
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.
What To Bring
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here