Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster Course. In this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
During the PADI Divemaster Course, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organise and solve problems as well as help others improve their diving skills. You put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
- Use your skills and continue diving as a ScubaDo Divemaster
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review Diver Course (refresher courses with divers)
- Conduct PADI Skin Diver Courses
- Assist an Instructor with PADI Discover Scuba Diver Courses or PADI Open Water Diver Courses
- You will be a PADI Pro member and will receive a PADI monthly magazine. An annual professional fee is payable, which will also cover your professional indemenity insurance requirements too
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a current medical attesting to your diving fitness signed by a physician within the previous 12 months
- Be a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver or hold qualifying certifications from another dive training organization
- You must also have completed a Emergency First Response (EFR) Primary and Secondary Care Course (or other sanctioned first aid and CPR course) within the past 24 months and be able to prove that you have completed at least 40 dives (60 before being able to complete the Divemaster Course with experience of deep dives, night dives and underwater navigation)
- Possess own basic scuba equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, BCD, regulator, wetsuit) including dive computer, compass, SMB, knife and at least one audible emergency surface signaling device (whistle, air horn etc)
- Recommended you have PADI Deep and PADI Search & Recovery specialty certifications
- All PADI Training Material
- Tanks and Weights as Needed
- Theory and Exam Session
- At Least 3 Pool Sessions with Student Divers
- At Least 2 pool Sessions for Water Skills
- At Least 3 Weekends of Diving Either with Students or Leisure Divers
- Beverages (beers)
- Marine Park Fee – RM30
- Meals excluded
- Insurance Cover
What you will do
Kindly request from us directly
Keep these in mind
All PADI Training Courses are to be completed within six (6) months from the enrolment date. Deferment or extension of validity period will not be granted for any PADI Training Course regardless of medical or personal reasons. No refund in full or in part will be given upon expiry of the validity period. Kindly refer Full Term & Conditions.
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.
What To Bring
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here