The PADI Enriched Air Diver Course is PADI’s most popular speciality scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more “no decompression dive time”. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. You can typically stay down longer and get back into the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty!
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure
- How to tell what’s in your scuba tank
- How to set your dive computer
- 15 years of age
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification or equivalent
- All Course Material (eLearning)
- PADI Enriched Air Certification Card
- No Confined or Open Water Dives needed
What you will do
Keep these in mind
All PADI Training Courses are to be completed within six (6) months from the enrolment date. Deferment or extension of validity period will not be granted for any PADI Training Course regardless of medical or personal reasons. No refund in full or in part will be given upon expiry of the validity period. Kindly refer Full Term & Conditions.
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.
What To Bring
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here