PADI Enriched Air Diver Course
Enriched Air, also known as “nitrox”, is a form of breathing gas that allows divers to extend bottom time and reduce nitrogen loading. It is PADI’s most popular specialty course. PADI Enriched Air Diver Online can be completed in as little as an afternoon. After completing your online learning you’ll apply the knowledge you’ve learned by practicing procedures for obtaining and analyzing enriched air with your PADI Instructor.
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure
- How to tell what’s in your scuba tank
- How to set your dive computer
- 12 years of age or older
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification or equivalent
- All Course Material (eLearning)
- PADI Enriched Air Certification Card
- No Confined or Open Water Dives needed
What You Will Do
Keep these in mind
All PADI Training Courses are to be completed within six (6) months from the enrolment date. Deferment or extension of validity period will not be granted for any PADI Training Course regardless of medical or personal reasons. No refund in full or in part will be given upon expiry of the validity period. Kindly refer Full Term & Conditions.
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.
What To Bring
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here