Level – 3
If you are looking for the ultimate challenge of your freediving skills, then PADI Master Freediver course is for you! During this course we will discuss all the nuances of freediving, polish your existing skills and teach you new ones, which will make your deepest journey safe and enjoyable.
We conduct PADI Master Freediver course over six days. PADI Master Freediver course consists of
- Knowledge development
- 5 Confined water sessions in shallow water at the sandy area of our house reef
- 5 Open water sessions – five training sessions conducted from our freediving boat
The Knowledge Development section of PADI Master Freediver course consists of independent learning using PADI Freediver Touch.
Additionally, with your instructor you will learn unique freediving equalization technique for deep diving (mouth-fill equalization) and expand your knowledge of physiology and physics of freediving, as well as how to organize your training and how to become a safe and reliable buddy for another freediver.
Confined water dives
All our confined water dives are conducted in the shallow water along a lengthy patch of sandy bottom of our house reef, located in the shielded bay. The pool like conditions of the confined water area will provide a comfortable and safe environment for the skills development, while being in the sea will better prepare you for the open water training sessions.
Over the next six days, we are going to work on increasing your breath hold and achieving the minimum of 3 minutes 30 seconds in static apnea and 70 meters in dynamic apnea.
Open Water Training Dives
Lots of training, more fun, deeper dives!
In the course of the open water training sessions, you will progressively achieve new depths with comfort and safety. With the guidance of our instructor you will improve your breathing, relaxation, and freediving techniques necessary to reach new depths. We will introduce you to the constant weight No-Fins (CNF) technique and, of course, you will dive deeper, to the minimum depth of 32 meters/100 feet and the maximum depth of 40 meters/120 feet. We will also practice advanced rescue techniques by rescuing a freediver who simulates blackout at 15 meters/45 feet.
Having completed PADI Master Freediver course, you have all the tools for freediving recreationally, competitively or entering the realm of professional freediving!
After the course, you can join our regular confined or open water training sessions to improve your skills and results. We can also organize freediving fun dives at the best dive sites of Tioman!
- 6D5N PADI Master Freediver course in Tioman
- Not more than 4 students per course
- Flexible dates to suit your schedule
- No min. pax to sign up
- Min 18 years of age
- Certified as PADI Advanced Freediver or equivalent from another recognized training agency
- Successfully completed the EFR Primary Care (CPR) course or its equivalent in the past two years
- PADI International Master Freediver certification
- PADI Online Material for all 3 PADI freediving training levels
- Use of all equipment
- 5 open water training sessions & 5 confined water sessions
- Instructor Fee
- Beverages (beers)
- Marine Park Fee – RM30
- Meals excluded
- Insurance Cover
What you will do
6:30am – Depart Singapore Flyer Bus Terminal
11:30am – Board the ferry at Tanjung Gemok Jetty
1:30pm – Alight at Tekek Jetty, Tioman Island.
1:45pm – Pick up by land transfer pre-arranged by ScubaDo
2:00pm – Check in to accommodation
2:30-3:30pm – Orientation and knowledge development
3:30-5:00pm – Confined water session 1
7:00pm – Dinner, Free and Easy
8:00am – Light breakfast
9:00-10:30am – Confined water session
11:00am – Lunch
1:00-3:30pm – Open water training session
5:00-6:00 – Knowledge development
8:00am– Light breakfast
9:00-11:30am – Open water training session
12:30pm – Lunch
13:30pm – Leave ScubaDo to Tekek Jetty
2:30pm – Board Ferry from Tekek to Tanjung Gemok
5:00pm – Depart back to Sg by coach
Keep these in mind
All PADI Training Courses are to be completed within six (6) months from the enrolment date. Deferment or extension of validity period will not be granted for any PADI Training Course regardless of medical or personal reasons. No refund in full or in part will be given upon expiry of the validity period. Kindly refer Full Term & Conditions.
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.
What To Bring
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here