PADI Open Water Diver Course in Singapore
Open water diver singapore is your ticket to the underwater world. if you’re looking to begin your adventure in diving, the PADI open water course singapore is the place to start. All you have to do is to go through a theory class (with online learning), a confined session, and an water dive trip to be certified as a diver!
This scuba diving certification singapore has been specifically developed with you in mind, so as to make the most of the small gaps in our busy lives. Our centre utilises the PADI eLearning portal enabling us to better work in with your busy schedule allowing you to complete your learning in the comfort of your own home, in your own time.
The padi scuba diving course singapore consists of three parts: the Knowledge development (5 to 6 hours), which supplies you with all the theoretical knowledge about diving that you need to know, the Confined training in the island where you will learn all relevant skills that are needed to follow safe diving procedures, and practice these until you have sufficiently mastered them.
Lastly the Open water training (4 to 5 dives) where you will apply your knowledge and skills you have learned in a real under water environment. After you have successfully participated in all three segments of the Open Water Diver course singapore and have passed the final knowledge exam you will receive you internationally recognized certification card at your doorstep.
- PADI Open Water Diver course in Singapore
- Only 4-5 students per course
- Flexible dates to suit your schedule
- No min. pax to sign up
- Min 10 years of age
- Anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water
- Able to swim 200 metres with no swimming aids
- Able to tread water or float for 10 minutes with no floating aids
- PADI International Open Water Diver certification
- PADI Online Material
- Use of all scuba equipments
- 4 training dives & confined session
- Instructor Fee
What You Will Do
Online eLearning Theory
Confined pool sessions
Open water dive training in Hantu/Lazarus
Keep these in mind
All PADI Training Courses are to be completed within six (6) months from the enrolment date. Deferment or extension of validity period will not be granted for any PADI Training Course regardless of medical or personal reasons. No refund in full or in part will be given upon expiry of the validity period. Kindly refer Full Term & Conditions.
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.
What To Bring
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here