Are you considering the PADI ReActivate™ Program (or Refresher Course) because you have not been diving for a some time and you have a dive trip coming soon?
Using either ReActivate Touch (for tablets or mobile devices) or ReActivate Online (for your personal computer), you will immerse yourself in dive scenarios and make decisions that test your understanding of important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials and problem management. Move through ReActivate at your own pace and delve deeper into topics when you need or want to.
After all this you will get to swim around the pool for a while, to make sure you are all ready to go in the deep blue. And if you have purchased any new equipment and you would like to try it in the water before your next trip (say a new BCD, wetsuit, fins or even a camera with underwater housing), we can help organise a session for you in the pool too.
- In confined water (pool), our friendly PADI Divemaster or Instructor will help you regain comfort and confidence in scuba diving.
- You will practice a few safety-related skills and then go over anything you specifically want to review.
- It includes all the basic skills, equipment preparation, proper weighting, mask clearing, use of snorkel, emergency out of air situation, fin pivot, buoyancy control and finning techniques.
- 10 years old
- Certified as a PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver
- All Course Material
- PADI ReActivate™ Certification Card
- Theory and Practical Session
- Beverages (beers)
- Marine Park Fee – RM30
- Meals excluded
- Insurance Cover
What you will do
Keep these in mind
All PADI Training Courses are to be completed within six (6) months from the enrolment date. Deferment or extension of validity period will not be granted for any PADI Training Course regardless of medical or personal reasons. No refund in full or in part will be given upon expiry of the validity period. Kindly refer Full Term & Conditions.
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.
What To Bring
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here