PADI Search & Recovery Diver Course
Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost “treasure”? The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface. Small, large or just awkward, there is a way to bring them up.
What is included in the program?
You will be supplied with all the diving equipment required for the open water dives. Only suitable and maintained equipment will be provided to all students as this not only improves your safety but will also improve your comfort and enjoyment in the water. All you will need to bring is your swimming attire and towel and your instructor will provide the rest!
- All Course Material
- All Necessary Dive Equipment
- PADI S & R Certification cCard
- Theory session
- 4 Local Dives
The Fun Part
Find lost items and lift them to the surface.
It’s fun to use the lift bag.
Not only are these skills fun, but very practical and ultimately useful because eventually, you’ll lose something in the water.
As a PADI Search and Recovery Diver, you’ll know how to search for and recover it.
What You Learn with 4 dives
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use alift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
Minimum Age 12 with either
- Advanced Open Water Diver or
- (Open Water Diver with PADI Underwater Navigator Speciality or
What To Bring:
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.