PADI Seal Team
The PADI Seal Team is for young scuba divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by completing exciting AquaMissions. Have you ever wondered what it’s like to dive with flashlights, take digital pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an astronaut? Beyond learning basic scuba skills, there are specialty AquaMissions, such as wreck diving, navigation, buoyancy, environmental awareness and more.
PADI Seal Team includes doing some cool stuff in the pool, meeting friends and sharing in the adventure of the underwater world. To join the PADI Seal Team, a child must be 8 years of age or older. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but kids should be comfortable in the water. Parental approval is required.
- Conducted in Singapore pool
- AquaMissions 1 – 5, covers basic scuba diving skills, such as breathing underwater, clearing a mask of water, recovering a regulator and
- Swimming around experiencing the sensation of being weightless.
- 10 specialty AquaMissions, includes adventures like creature identification, search and recovery diving, and skin diving.
Your experience may also count toward the PADI Open Water Diver course when you’re old enough to participate in the course.
- Min 8 years of age
- Use of all scuba equipments
- Instructor Fee
What You Will Do
- Pool tryout – 2 hours
Keep these in mind
All PADI Training Courses are to be completed within six (6) months from the enrolment date. Deferment or extension of validity period will not be granted for any PADI Training Course regardless of medical or personal reasons. No refund in full or in part will be given upon expiry of the validity period. Kindly refer Full Term & Conditions.
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.
What To Bring
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here