The MV Seaborne is a simple but comfortable 17 metre long wooden Liveaboard (LOB) boat from Singapore, which is berthed at the Nongsa Point Marina at Batam. She can accommodate 14 divers. She is the fastest LOB boat ex Singapore with a top speed of 12 knots.
There are 4 quad share bunk beds upper deck in wheel house and 5 twin share bunk beds lower deck. There are two shared bathrooms. The indoor saloon contains a large tv with DVD facilities.
There is a second eating area above the dive deck. The dive deck is spacious. The sunroof has comfortable soft beds. It has both an open and covered area.
- No min pax to sign up
- Depart Friday Night, Return Sunday to Singapore at 8pm
- No hidden costs
- Scuba Diving Certified
- Min 10 years old
- 3D2N twin or quad bunk bed sharing
- Air conditioned & Hot showers
- Ferry from TMFT to Batam
- 6 fun dives (guided)
- Free flow Coffee & Tea
- Full board meals B/L/D
- Scuba Equipments (available for rent)
- Beverages (beers)
- Insurance Cover
What you will do
Day 1 (Friday)
7:30pm – Depart Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
8.30pm – Overnight at Seaborne, berthed at Nongsa Marina
Day 2 (Saturday)
(4-5 dives) Around Northern Reef Bintan.
Day 3 (Sunday)
(2 dives) Return to Nongsa Point Marina and take a free shuttle back to Nongsapura Ferry Terminal to catch the 6.10pm ferry to Singapor
Keep these in mind
All PADI Training Courses are to be completed within six (6) months from the enrolment date. Deferment or extension of validity period will not be granted for any PADI Training Course regardless of medical or personal reasons. No refund in full or in part will be given upon expiry of the validity period. Kindly refer Full Term & Conditions.
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.
What To Bring
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here