PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course will help you gain more experience, build your scuba skills and increase your confidence underwater. You do five different dives all under the expert guidance of your dive instructor. The fun part is that you get to choose the specialties yourself! At Dive Center Scuba Do we offer: wreck diving, night diving, drift diving, sidemount diving, enriched air diving (Nitrox), digital underwater photography, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, diver propulsion vehicle, underwater naturalist and more.
With professional guidance from your dive instructor, you will be able to add new and special experiences to your logbook, no matter which of the above specialties you choose. Through self-study from the course book, you will learn the theory for the specialties that you select. Before the dives, you will attend theory classes with your dive instructor and go over the course questions.
Why should I gain certification as a PADI Advanced Open Water?
After your five dives and theory lessons, you’ll be more experienced, feel more comfortable in the water and simply enjoy diving more because you’ll better understand the underwater environment and the gear and equipment required for safe diving practices. For most people after completing their Open Water Certification, this is the natural progression on the road to furthering their diving career.
What is included in the program?
- All Course Materials
- All Necessary Dive Equipment
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification Card
- 5 Local Dives
- 12 to 14 years for the PADI Junior Advanced Open Water
- 15 years + for the PADI Advanced Open Water Dive Course
- PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
- Complete five Adventure Dives including Deep and Underwater Navigation.
- Complete the five Knowledge Reviews for the completed Adventure Dives.
Detailed Course Structure:
This certification requires that you complete 5 Adventure Dives in total including the Deep Diver and Underwater Navigator Diver plus any 3 of the following:
- Altitude Diver
- AWARE-Fish Identification
- Boat Diver
- Deep Diver
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle Diver
- Drift Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Enriched Air Diver
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigation
- Underwater Photographer
- Underwater Videographer
- Wreck Diver
- 6:30am – Depart Singapore
- 11:30am – Board the ferry at Tanjung Gemok Jetty
- 1:30pm – Alight at Tekek Jetty, Tioman Island.
- 1:45pm – Pick up by land transfer pre-arranged by ScubaDo
- 2:00pm – Check in to accommodation
- 2:30pm – Adventure Dives 1
- 8:00pm – Dinner, Free and Easy
- 7.30am – Breakfast
- 8:00am – Adventure Dive 2
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Adventure Dive 3
- 4:30pm –Adventure Dive 4
- 8:00pm – Dinner
- 7.30am – Breakfast
- 8:30am – Adventure Dive 5
- 12:00pm – Leave ScubaDo to Tekek Jetty
- 2:30pm – Board Ferry from Tekek to Tanjung Gemok
- 5:00pm – Depart back to Sg by coach