PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course will help you gain more experience, build your scuba skills and increase your confidence underwater. You do five different dives all under the expert guidance of your dive instructor. The fun part is that you get to choose the specialties yourself! At Dive Center Scuba Do we offer: wreck diving, night diving, drift diving, sidemount diving, enriched air diving (Nitrox), digital underwater photography, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, diver propulsion vehicle, underwater naturalist and more.
With professional guidance from your dive instructor, you will be able to add new and special experiences to your logbook, no matter which of the above specialties you choose. Through self-study from the course book, you will learn the theory for the specialties that you select. Before the dives, you will attend theory classes with your dive instructor and go over the course questions.
Why should I gain certification as a PADI Advanced Open Water?
After your five dives and theory lessons, you’ll be more experienced, feel more comfortable in the water and simply enjoy diving more because you’ll better understand the underwater environment and the gear and equipment required for safe diving practices. For most people after completing their Open Water Certification, this is the natural progression on the road to furthering their diving career.
- PADI International Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Internationally recognised statement of attainment – SCUBA dive to 30m
- PADI Online Material
- Use of all scuba equipments (Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, BCD, Regulators , Weights)
- 5 Adventures dives including Deep & Underwater navigation
- Instructor Fee
- Beverages (beers)
- Marine Park Fee – RM30 for foreinger, RM10 for Malaysian
- Insurance Cover
6:30am – Board coach at Singapore Flyer #01-06D
11:30am – Ferry from Tanjong Gemok to Tekek
1:30pm – 4WD transfer from Tekek to Scubado
2:00pm – Check in Accommodation
2:30pm – Knowledge Review on Adventure Dive
4:00pm – Adventure Dive 1
6:00pm – Adventure Dive 2
7:30am – Breakfast
8:30am – Knowledge Review on Adventure Dive
10:30am – Adventure Dive 3
12:30pm – Lunch
1:30pm – Adventure Dive 4
3:30pm – Adventure Dive 5
6:00pm – Dinner, Free and Easy
7:30am – Breakfast
8:30am – Optional Fun Dive
11:00pm – Leaving Scubado on 4WD to Tekek Jetty
1:00pm – ferry to Tanjong Gemok
5:00pm – Board coach back to Singapore
- 12 to 14 years for the PADI Junior Advanced Open Water
- 15 years + for the PADI Advanced Open Water Dive Course
- PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
- Complete five Adventure Dives including Deep and Underwater Navigation.
- Complete the five Knowledge Reviews for the completed Adventure Dives.
Detailed Course Structure:
This certification requires that you complete 5 Adventure Dives in total including the Deep Diver and Underwater Navigator Diver plus any 3 of the following:
What To Bring:
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.