PADI eLearning – Add on to PADI course
Electronic learning (eLearning) is the delivery of education online, using web-based technology. PADI eLearning allows you to begin your dive education at your convenience, on the internet, and finish your training in the water with a PADI Professional. With PADI eLearning, you complete the knowledge development (classroom) portion of the most popular courses at your own pace – studying anytime and anywhere you have a high-speed internet connection. If you have a busy schedule or just prefer the convenience of online study, eLearning is a good choice.
Which online courses are currently available?
- PADI Open Water Diver Online – available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese and Korean
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Online – English
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Online – English and Japanese
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Online – English
- PADI Scuba Tune-up Online – English
- Dive Theory Online – English and Japanese
- PADI Rescue Diver Online – English
- PADI Divemaster Online – English and Japanese
- PADI Instructor Development Online – English, Japanese, and Spanish
Additional languages and courses will become available in the future.