PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider
Be the one ready to help a fellow diver should the need arise by becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider.
What is included in the program?
- All Course Material
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Certification Card
- Theory and Practical Session
The Fun Part
Breathe easy—knowing that you know how to recognize illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen. Being the best buddy you can be means being prepared – especially in a time of need.
What You Learn
You learn how to
- Recognize diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
- Properly setup equipment
- Administer emergency oxygen
The Scuba Gear You Use
Scuba gear is not necessary to take this course.
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Manual is an important component of PADI’s Emergency Oxygen training program. Before class, you’ll review a step-by-step explanation of when and how to provide emergency oxygen. You’ll also learn about safety considerations, and how to assemble and disassemble emergency oxygen equipment. The care-at-a-glance card is a quick reference guide to pack in your gear bag and review in case of an emergency.
Though suited for divers, this course has no prerequisites and doesn’t include dives, which means it is equally applicable to those who are around divers – boat crew, non-diving buddies, lifeguards, and shore staff. You don’t need any previous CPR or first aid training to take the course.
What To Bring:
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.