PADI Enriched Air Diver Course
The PADI Enriched Air Diver Course is PADI’s most popular speciality scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why.
Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more “no decompression dive time”. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You can typically stay down longer and get back into the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty!
What is included in the program?
- All Course Material
- PADI Enriched Air Certification Card
- Theory and Practical Session
What You Will Learn:
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure
- How to tell what’s in your scuba tank
- How to set your dive computer
- 15 years of age
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification or equivalent