PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course
What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level.
What is included in the program?
You will be supplied with all the diving equipment required for the open water dives. Only suitable and maintained equipment will be provided to all students as this not only improves your safety but will also improve your comfort and enjoyment in the water. All you will need to bring is your swimming attire and towel and your instructor will provide the rest!
- All Course Materials
- All Necessary Dive Equipment
- PADI Certification Card
- Theory Session
- 2 Local Dives
The Fun Part
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
What You Learn
- How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
To purchase learning materials and equipment, contact your local PADI dive shop or resort
Your Next Adventure
Part of mastering buoyancy control is learning how to use your BCD and weight system effectively, plus maintain streamlining. This makes the PADI Equipment Specialist course a natural companion, because you learn more about these pieces of gear and how to make them suit your specific diving styles.
What To Bring:
- Bring your own swimsuit. Diving wetsuit will be provided
- Swimmers, towel, hat and sunscreen
- 2lt water bottle
- Student e-Record, Signed Medical form & statements – Can be downloaded here
- Subscribe your data roaming plan instead of buying local sim card as the 3G/4G services in the island is very limited.